Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer Reading Saturdays-- Update

Wow, sorry for the radio silence.  June was a CRAZY month. C R A Z Y

But we did read.  Not as much as we'd hoped, maybe, but we did read.

Boo: read about 34 hours in June.  Maybe more, but it's actually harder to keep track when they read all the time.

Mister: read about 20 hours, so he's right on target.

MeiMei: did we say 10 hours?  Can I take it back? lol.  So the whole "read to her" thing... yeah, not so much.  However she has probably "read" a good 3-5 hours, so that counts for something, right?

LuLu: um, yeah.  She just wants to eat the books.

Me: Sigh.  I read quite a bit in June, 13 books.  Not a huge month for me, maybe, but a lot better than I've been doing recently.  Unfortunately, it means I'm still about 20 books behind on my goal for the year.  Oh well.

In other news, Boo and Mister already finished the Barnes and Noble summer reading challenge, and everyone is either mostly or entirely done with the library summer reading program, so that's not too shabby. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment