Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Adulthood Is a Myth by Sarah Andersen

(Sarah's Scribbles #1)
3 stars
comic collection

I enjoy seeing Sarah's Scribbles from time to time online, so I grabbed this one off a display at the library.

It just wasn't quite as cute as I wanted it to be.

And I guess it's just me, but a few of them made zero sense.  I'm clearly missing something.

It's a slim volume, so it only took about 20 minutes to go through, but next time I may just pass on the collection and stick with seeing them at random online.

It's possible that the best ones are the ones you keep seeing online anyway, because they're the ones getting attention.

If you've enjoyed her work maybe grab this one.  Just maybe don't have super high expectations.

I don't know, maybe it was just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment